The Meandering Path....

Does the walker choose the path, or does the path choose the walker?

Insomnia

What is insomnia?
According to Dictionary.com:

in⋅som⋅ni⋅a


– noun: inability to obtain sufficient sleep, esp. when chronic; difficulty in falling or staying asleep; sleeplessness.

You wanna know what I think.... it's fucking bullshit! It sucks major monkey balls! I hate wanting to sleep, but being completely incapable of even getting within a glimmer of a thought of actual bona-fuckin-fied rest. I can lie in my most comfortable $3,500 bed, and stare.... at the ceiling.... for hours.... and sleep is no where in my reach. Yes, the expensive bed doesn't make me fall asleep like it used to. I fell asleep on it in the showroom though, true story, i'll post the pic sometime in the near future. I digress.... The kicker to me is, when I see the sun rising, my eyelids start to fall. WHY!?!

The torture that insomnia is, is.... I don't even have words. BUT.... I can get 0-5 hours of rest, and still be just as, if not more, chipper than that mother fucker standing across from me with a shit eating grin on his face, feeding me some bullshit like, "Good morning!" Good morning, what the fuck is a good morning? Oh wait, is that like when I wake up to my cock being sucked *(by someone really, REALLY good)? Along with a tray of fresh french pressed coffee, an orange-cranberry scone with clotted cream, and a clove to wash it all down with (of course). Even if that was my exact morning, with or without sleep, I still wouldn't feed someone some bullshit like, "Good morning!" I would enjoy my afterglow in contemplative silence, as usual. I think I digressed again, but ehh, whatever.... I gotta wait for Chimera to call me on his way into work, so I can make sure he makes it there and doesn't fall asleep.

*I feel that this should go without saying.... but I said it anyway....

1 comments:

red velvet tears May 18, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

dude..
if you EVER wake me from a sound sleep because you're having a fucking insomnia attack, i'm going to make sure you never get good morning head again (because i will rip off your penis).

okay. not true at all.
we'll smoke or something.
i love you.

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
under construction....

Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Observationalister's